S3 – Engineering Philosophy
Our V-model is the base for all our engineering services and a graphical representation of our „system-development-cycle„. We use it to produce comprehensive development of customerspecific “lifecycle- ” and our „project-management models„.
Engineering according the V-Model
- V – Engineering Services
- V – Design & Consultancy
- V – Projectmanagement
S3-SYSTEM – Verification & Validitation* Process
- *The S3- Validation process is our assurance that a product, service, or system meets the needs of the customer.
- *The S3-Verification process is our evaluation of whether or not a product, service, or system complies with a regulation, requirement, specification, or imposed condition.
The V-model provides guidance for the planning and the realization of projects!
The following objectives are intended to be achieved by a project execution:
- Minimization of project risks: The V-model improves project transparency and project control by specifying standardized approaches and describing the corresponding results and responsible roles. It permits an early recognition of planning deviations and risks and improves process management, thus reducing the project risk.
- Improvement and guarantee of quality: As a standardized process model, the V-Model ensures that the results to be provided are complete and have the desired quality. Defined interim results can be checked at an early stage. Uniform product contents will improve readability, understandability and verifiability.
- Reduction of total cost over the entire project and system life cycle: The effort for the development, production, operation and maintenance of a system can be calculated, estimated and controlled in a transparent manner by applying a standardized process model. The results obtained are uniform and easily retraced. This reduces the acquirers dependency on the supplier and the effort for subsequent activities and projects.
- Improvement of communication between all stakeholders: The standardized and uniform description of all relevant elements and terms is the basis for the mutual understanding between all stakeholders.
S3 – Engineering Philosophy : To reduce the frictional loss between the user, the acquirer, the supplier and the developer!